27782830887 Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein

Forum Vragen en antwoorden Vakantie 27782830887 Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    Drprofmusa
        • Berichen:9
        • Beginner
      Psychic Palm Readings, Fortune Teller And Traditional Healer In Bloemfontein City In Free State Call ☎+27782830887 In Pietermaritzburg South Africa

• This is a professional service, don’t call if you aren’t serious about getting the best out of your situations in life. Call +27782830887
      • 20 years experience in Astrology and Tarot before that, folks think I am psychic but I’m better than that as I don’t generally suck things out my thumb.
      • Astrology provides the map of the past and the future and I use more than just your birth chart to triangulate various points in time before I make statements.
      • Super advice on how best to change things that need changing in order to escape negative fates.
      • Clients records for over 15 years,.. Point being,. I am responsible for what I advise and you can call me up on what I said years ago.
      • Can help in most situations, call if you are curious as to whether I can help you.
      • Business clients, personal growth, relationships, child psychology, shock and loss trauma,.. I can coach with confidence on all of these topics.
      • Whatsapp/Call +27782830887

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
    • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.