Dit onderwerp bevat 0 reacties, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door Anoniem 6 maanden, 4 weken geleden.Dit onderwerp is 262 keer gelezen
20 april 2019 om 09:50 #86495
1. First impression. Do not rush to play for money in an online casino, if its site resembles a semi-finished product, made by one-time designer in one night. Visual appeal and ease of navigation are not the last requirements for sites of this type, and serious online casinos will never save on the quality of design and functionality. It is also useful to get acquainted with the content of the main page: corporate identity and logo, active promotions, tournament tables, latest news from the world of gambling, active links – all this is a sign of a “living” resource, which a team of professionals works on every day.
2. Start date and domain name. Quite often, the age of the site is one of the best recommendations for online casinos: in order to earn the trust of a large number of users, even a high-quality online casino has to work for years. To determine the launch date of the casino, you need only the domain name of the site. By the way, ideally, the domain should completely coincide with the name of the institution. And you can find out the exact age of the domain name through any service that responds to the request “site analysis”.
3. Section “About us”. Do not ignore it under the pretext of “too lazy to read.” This is where you will find the most important information about online casinos and their owners. The priority is to have a special license that allows this casino to carry out gambling activities on the Internet. This information not only confirms the legality of the
institution, but also imposes certain obligations on its owners. This section also provides an overview of the service. If the “About Us” section does not say anything about licensing, obligations, guarantees and control of honesty, then it is better to think about whether you should trust your money to such an institution.
4. Deposit and withdrawal of money. It is also worth thinking about how you will receive your winnings. First of all, familiarize yourself with all the methods of depositing and withdrawing money that this online casino offers to you, and consider how suitable they are for you. Secondly, make sure that you can receive the winnings in the chosen way, since the means of depositing funds are not always suitable for their withdrawal. Thirdly, carefully read the terms of the withdrawal of money, especially paying attention to interest, restrictions on the amount, terms of payments and other conditions that may prevent the early receipt of the winnings. If, as a payment system, you were offered, for example, a couple of options for an electronic wallet, then you should not trust this online casino.
5. Free games. A serious online casino is always ready to offer its customers unlimited access to a package of free games that can be “tested” without deposits, a wager and registration. The demo versions allow you to evaluate the design and quality of the game
software, as well as practice before playing with real stakes. If your chosen online casino does not offer a package of free games or free access to them, we advise you not to register on this site.
6. Software manufacturer. Top-quality establishments often use platforms and games from well-known online casino software developers. The most important casino features, such as the range and quality of games, payout percentages, bonus programs, progressive jackpot networks, security, etc., are directly dependent on the software manufacturer. The honesty of online casinos is also determined by the developer and controlled by independent international organizations. Software products of the best developers undergo a monthly audit, which checks the operation of a random number generator and algorithms governing interest payments. The results of such checks are publicly available on the Internet. Online casinos, which have certificates and accreditation of international organizations eCOGRA, TST, PwC, CFG, Gaming Associates, etc., deserve the confidence of the players.
7. Support service (support). When visiting an online casino, pay attention to the mode of support service. If the institution itself works daily and around the clock, its support schedule should also be 24/7. During the game for real money or bonus amounts, you may
need expert assistance in a short time. Therefore, try to choose an online casino with round-the-clock support service, with which you can contact in three ways: by a free phone number that should be dried in your country, as well as by e-mail or chat. Please note that support operators of foreign casinos can only communicate in their native or English language.
8. Bonus program. Each online casino has its own bonus policy. Often, bonus money is credited to the player’s account when certain conditions are met, for example, for registration, deposit, friends or compensation for a major loss. Most often, bonuses are intended for a specific group of games, which should be described in detail in the conditions for playing back bonuses. Choose better then internet
Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.